MTNL 3G unlimited plans finally!

• Thread starter Thread starter kashishd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 18,012
@popcornneverMumbai is one of those shitty places where you pay 1st world prices for 3rd world services

I connected my laptop via usb with Nokia E51 Dolphin 3G Jadoo. When I used Nokia PC Suite for connection, I get following speed

Alternatively, when I used Nokia OVI, internet was not working at all, but it was connected.

And yes, I have installed patch for usbser.sys from following location as mentioned in another thread:
KB925681 - When you try to download a file from the Internet by using Internet Explorer, the download stops responding.

I have now enabled high speed data transfer in my phone. Now connection quality has been improved.

As per MTNL customer care guy, monthly usage limit is of 200GB. After that normal rate of 1p/10KB will be charged from the main balance. Same charge will be applicable while roaming on BSNL as well as MTNL Mumbai.

ppshsdpa or pps3g has no speed capsgprsppsmum has speed caps of 384kbps

ppshsdpa and pps3g dont work for mumbai. Have you tried them yourself first?If they are working, what is their respective username and passwords? APN alone is not enough