MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,172
Gr8 Man, you recharged 1st time with 4500 and it automatically started giving HSDPA Speed and we are banging our heads for HSDPA Activation 🤔
In delhi there is no extra charge for HSDPA on any plan

Even Mumbai don't have extra charge for HSDPA Activation officially, but many users have followed a different process for activating HSDPA .

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-3g-jadoo/66806-mtnl-mumbai-restricts-3g-download/11/

delhi never had the hsdpa activation problem...mumbai has this problem since birth of 3g. and charging 449 for activation of HSDPA

Just got Rs 449 added to my balance... Ohh happy days......

that is great news... i am now thinking of terminating the mtnl dsl broadband and live with this 3G jadoo !let me check if I got 449 back !!

^Above link is of MTNL Delhi don't know whether mtnl mumbai too had regularize it.But I am sure sooner or later MTNL Mumbai will do this

They better. MTNL 3G in Mumbai cannot survive without these plans. They will also not survive with these plans if they have not done their economics right. 🙂

As a customer I am not bothered how MTNL is earning, I Just need cheaper Plans and at the same time MTNL's plan creates a doubt in my mind regarding the intention of Other 3G players.

Yup. As I have repeatedly mentioned other private players being pure evil, nothing can stop them if they want to price their 3G plans at a huge premium.My worst fear is dumb people will still use those ultra expensive 3G plans from pvt. operators forcing MTNL to withdraw the unlimited plans. Too much group-ism can hinder the competition like we see in India.

Don't worry pal, With this and similar thread, many more are opting for MTNL 3G .

Just got Rs 449 added to my balance... Ohh happy days......
how did u get 449 back? i checked my balance, still not got 449 back 🙁