MTNL 3g unlimited plan -nid detail

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 39,130
Is there any one who had got 200Gb either after completely consuming it of after a billing Cycle?
Today I again called MTNL Cust. Care to try my Luck and what they told me was too funny. I asked them what will Happen once 200GB will get completed and in reply I got a solution(As per MTNL's view). Solution that MTNL suggest is that Since My Talk time is very low (around 73paisa as I use this connection via data card) so get it recharged with Rs. 10 and then u will start getting 200GB after every billing cycle. After hearing this no pleasant words were coming to my head so I just say thanks to the MTNL cust. care Person.

MTNL cust care is changing, now they always suggest a solution,in fact MTNL have lots of solution for a single problem.You call them 10 times and end up with the list of 10 Solutions to solve a problem.

on recharging of 4500 3g plan are we getting 800gb now or the same 200gb???plz tell me as i am looking to for this scheme..

in mumbai 4500 recharge gives you 800 GB for 6 monthsin Delhi 4500 recharge gives you 200 GB for 6 months.

dats really unfair with delhi people..i was looking to go for this scheme again..i thought dat now we delhi people were also getting 800gb.

in mumbai 4500 recharge gives you 800 GB for 6 months
in Delhi 4500 recharge gives you 200 GB for 6 months.
New plans Doesn't mention any thing about FUP in Delhi now.

but we still dont know whether they will give 200gb or 800gb or it is truly unlimited..and if we ask anything from thier cc they r clueless about everthing and give what sorts of reasons which are of no use..

in mumbai if you send SMS ENQFREE to 444, you get your balance data left.so ask someone from delhi who has recently recharged 4500 and ask him how many GB he got...

Is there any one who had got 200Gb either after completely consuming it of after a billing Cycle?
Today I again called MTNL Cust. Care to try my Luck and what they told me was too funny. I asked them what will Happen once 200GB will get completed and in reply I got a solution(As per MTNL's view). Solution that MTNL suggest is that Since My Talk time is very low (around 73paisa as I use this connection via data card) so get it recharged with Rs. 10 and then u will start getting 200GB after every billing cycle. After hearing this no pleasant words were coming to my head so I just say thanks to the MTNL cust. care Person.

MTNL cust care is changing, now they always suggest a solution,in fact MTNL have lots of solution for a single problem.You call them 10 times and end up with the list of 10 Solutions to solve a problem.

I have a balance of 10.35 rs but I do not get any additional data, I am still left with 50Gb after 4 month...

so you got 200GB when u recharged 4500 in delhi?I have a strong feeling of this Rs. 10 funda is a bullshit. If it was Rs. 25, I would have considered it.

nobody is getting any additional data, i reacharged on 18th march and till now no additional 200gb has been added..it is clear that 200gb is for 6 months..i still have around 1 month left and around 75gb left..

2 days back i recharged online with 4500 using net banking. I got 800 GB. This is in Mumbai mtnl prepaid sim.speed 2mbps. little high pings.

it is really difficult to find out whether it is 200gb or 800gb or unlimited..as the mtnl cc has no knowledge about anything they just anything dey have in their mind, like dey said about the minimum balance of rs.10..and on which site did u recharged online??

I have a balance of 10.35 rs but I do not get any additional data, I am still left with 50Gb after 4 month...
Thats why I define solution as funny,MTNL CC is just wasting MTNL's resources and even Sanchar Hatts are just there to take money If u have some query they simply say please Visit Head Qtr,Id Gha.