MTNL 3G - Rs 4500 for 6 months unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 17,390
@popcorn, I went to Network der z no option called UTMS for me. The options dat I have r GSM Only, GSM Preferred, WCDMA Only, WCDMA Preferred. I tried everything but it dint work. If I try GSM only den da Signal changes to EDGE.@Ulysses, I donno how I can connect directly without using mobile partner. COuld you plz help wid dat. I do have Win 7.

I donno how I cant without using Mobile partner, Can u help me wid dat. @popcorn, I dont ne option which says UTMs, I have GSM only, GSM Preferred, WCDMA only, WCDMA Preferred n I tried everything...

I donno how I cant without using Mobile partner, Can u help me wid dat. @popcorn, I dont ne option which says UTMs, I have GSM only, GSM Preferred, WCDMA only, WCDMA Preferred n I tried everything...

Chinnz
I have no time to type.
go to modem properties and create a new connection.with APN: whatever worked in mobile.

read the old forum threads .people have given instructions how to give command ...AT+ like that.

you bought this modem from aircel/airtel unlocked or bought unlocked?

In windows 7 ,it will show connections available at the tight bottom corner screen.From there also you can go to properties and create a connection with APN and choose auto and choose " always connect in roaming ":dance:

https://www.speedtest.net

Am back wid some results....

I tried at+cgdcont=1,"ip","gprsppsmum" dis earlier. It dint work.

I bought dis dongle unlocked, it worked absolutely fine wid BSNL 3G.

@Ulysses
I guess u were talking about da following..

To set up a mobile broadband connection for the first time

Open Connect to a Network by clicking the network icon (Picture of the wireless network icon or Picture of the wired network icon) in the notification area.

Right-click your mobile broadband network, and then click Connect.

When I click on connect, it doesnt ask anything, just says could not connect.

If prompted, type the access point name (APN) or access string, the user name, and the password. (You can find these in the information that came with the device or with your mobile broadband service.)

Change any autoconnect settings that you want to change, and then click Continue.

To change mobile broadband connection profile properties (APN, access string, user name, password, and autoconnect settings)

Open Connect to a Network by clicking the network icon (Picture of the wireless network icon or Picture of the wired network icon) in the notification area.

Right-click your mobile broadband network, click Properties, and then click the Profile tab.
Note

If the Profile tab isn't available, see "To set up a mobile broadband connection for the first time," above. Yes I dont C Profile Tab

Type the access point name (APN) or access string, the user name, and the password. (You can find these in the information that came with the device or with your mobile broadband service.)

Under Autoconnect, select one of the following options:

Always connect automatically

Connect automatically except when roaming

Never connect automatically

If your computer is already connected to the Internet through a local area network (LAN) connection and you want to prevent Windows from automatically establishing a connection, select the Autoconnect only if no other alternate Internet connection is available check box.

Click OK.

PS, I dont c dat Profile tab. If any of you are able to connect using E1750, plz let me know wat to do.