• Thread starter Thread starter viru11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,566

viru11

IK GOVT
ISP
airtel
hey im buy mtnl3g sim from gurgaon, mtnl activate my sim and all services (4500rs plan) in just and just 10 minutes, omg wow , its true , and now speed is near 1.5 to 2mbps in torrents (a normal torrent). and also first i was unlock my Vodafone k3765 usb modem in just 15 minutes,so mtnl 3g jaddo on official vodafone k3765 stick. cool yay.signal strength is near 65 to 78 (sector-46 gurgaon). very good , but lol this is mtnl brothers and i ll post some more update's soon.. yay wow:beguiled:

Can you please give me the details of speed . I just bought a MTNL sim and am using it with my 3.6 MBPS Huawei modem, but getting download speed of only 50-60 KBPS all the time, even the signal strength is full (50 KBPS being the avg speed..) .. Is there any temporary network bandwidth problem of MTNL with a past few days or so ? or they have capped the speeds ? can you help me in this ?Thanks in advance ..

full signal and speed low? im living in sec46 village jharsa and always my speed still at 1.5 to 2mbps .i have -75 to -85dbm singnal. k3765 unlocked data card.u have full signal bar but can u check how many signal strenth u have , run mdma and check signal , then plz post picture . btw where u live in gurgaon and whats ur data card .sorry 4 my bad english..