#MTNL 3G No Network Tower At Safdarjung Enlcave, Delhi, Bad Speeds !

• Thread starter Thread starter Karan1002
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,727

Karan1002

ISP
MTNL 3G
I have been using MTNL 3G..... I am currently on the Rs 4500, 200GB plan....But there has been no network tower in the area Safdarjung Enlcave and MTNL chairman keeps saying that they will give better coverage to people wtf ? there is not even a network tower in such a big area ?Tried to register complain many times with cust. care they keep saying we will have network tower there soon but its been 3yrs now and still nothing.....and then they just disconnect the phone ....which is just pathetic.On top of that MTNL 3G people at Delhi i.e GM and DGM have no regard for their customers and do anything about it....to solve this issue....as by now they could have easily gotten a tower installed if they wanted too in the 1st place...Speeds are not even close to edge speeds.....and then there are disconnections too because signal strength is so low......Even tried to tweet them many times and the reply I got some 8 months back was " we assure u we are looking into it and will get it done soon " it is all fake as nothing has been done for the area of Safdarjung Enclave by MTNL.Only new network towers MTNL has installed is right outside their office i.e at Lodhi Road ....as when I am in that area for work its all boom boom speeds...which is just pathetic !

its MTNL Delhi..they are not bothered...

without network tower here even MTNL techis. can't do much...speeds here are really pathetic can't even complete a speed test ......very disappointed with MTNL !

Even if MTNL towers work in South Delhi their speeds are crap !