MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 459,825
if some in delhi is still using mtnl 3g , can they plz post feedback about the speeds they are getting !! be it in a cell or a data card !

Guys help me, I live in chhattisgarh and I am using mtnl delhi 3g dolphin sim. It was working well until few days ago it is deducting main balance even though I have data balance, another problem is that I cant call any customer care no. or any toll free no. from it. Calls are going to normal 10 digit mob no. and incoming calls are also working well. Dialing *446# gives message "Sorry, the operation failure". Please help me

the validity of your data balance might have expired
try recharging by daily data pack of 4 rupee recharge to check if it works ( but first confirm that your prior plan has expired) by sending RCH4 to 444 and get 40mb

Last edited:
wow this thread is very much active and happy to see that way 😀 i had just recharged for 1199 and traveling in chennai now...

• x
    adadasdadadadad.jpg

• speeds are still the same for me.. around 2-3mpbs.

Can anyone help me for limited 3g speed in delhi. maybe hsdpa not activated.

my sim status is hsdpa, -78db strength, speed are capped to 0.66mbps i think.. most of the time i get download speed around 0.45mbps. & upload is 0.01mbps..with speedtest app.

plz help, i am interested in 1650 monthly plan

That must be the speed on your locality. .66 means HSDPA is activated.

In any case, it shouldn't manner as you no longer meed manual activation of HSDPA.