MTNL 3G Jadoo access hardware....

ghatothkach

ISP
Jadoo
hiI wanted to collect data from users on what hardware they are using to access MTNL 3G Jadoo... If you see your device listed here, don't quote it again..I will keep this updated based on user responses to this thread...1. Teracom MTNL 3G Jadoo Data Card (USB modem) {? LW272}2. iPhone 3G*3. Iphone 44. K37655. Nokia N79RegardsGhatPS: I am really interested to know if anyone is using a MiniPCI 3G card to access Jadoo... Not sure if one is available... this things will be typically be installed in tablets or netbooks...

create a poll.I use K3765

hidoes anyone know if any of the adapters work with Linux (ubuntu or the latest kernels). Any info on openwrt or dd-wrt with WRT160NL... ?

Hey, I am using the Huawei E173u-1, unlocked purchaged from ebay about rs.1699, and mtnl 3g jaado is smoothly working in this device.. I am getting 2.99 average download speed. in west delhi Janakpuri.

Hey,
I am using the Huawei E173u-1, unlocked purchaged from ebay about rs.1699, and mtnl 3g jaado is smoothly working in this device.. I am getting 2.99 average download speed. in west delhi Janakpuri.
Your AVERAGE is ~3 mbps? That means you hover between 2.5-3.5?

Now that's a good speed?!