MTNL 3G 1650 Post paid Montly Data limit for unlimied plan ?

• Thread starter Thread starter omkar.b
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 12,317

omkar.b

ISP
TATA
HIFor the postpaid 1650 monthly unlimited plan is there any data limit ? i heard that there is a 200 GB limit for the month what happens when you cross 200GB ? Thanks

i just confirmed for delhi in postpaid its 100Gb and prepaid its unlimited .. 🙂

It says 200 gb for prepaid on their site, are there any restriction on torrents, port blocking , throttling etc? Is there any signal issue?

xyx2000 said:
It says 200 gb for prepaid on their site, are there any restriction on torrents, port blocking , throttling etc? Is there any signal issue?
I always get good download speeds when I torrent from within my phone. Here's a screenshot:

If you're going to use this SIM for just downloading purposes, I'd suggest you get the cheapest 3g pack that MTNL have to test the speeds in your area.
Prepaid limit is just over 200GB (shows 209 GB max, when I use the *446# code), so technically not unlimited but it's difficult to download that much in 30 days :tongue: I still have 179 or so GB left and that's after downloading a 10 GB HD movie, the Metro Last Light game and a few Hindi movies from tpb.
PS: As pointed above, use USSD code *446# to info via SMS on how much data and balance you have remaining.

Offtopic, can someone get me a MTNL Delhi 3G sim? I can pay for the charges and courier delivery as well. Also I just want it for data and not for calling purposes at all so no harm in using your documents. If interested in helping me, please pm. Thanks.

x720 said:
I doubt anyone would risk getting a connection for someone they don't know.
Yes, that's right. But I'm willing to make a friend who can know me if they wish. I sincerely hope it's not a crime to do something for a new friend you make whether be online or offline. Still if someone is interested, I can share my details with you on PM.

Yes, as long as you have BSNL 3G facilities available in your city, it should work fine in roaming.