Mtnl 1899 plan - shud i go for it??

• Thread starter Thread starter The MasTer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,055

The MasTer

ISP
airtel
I am using airtel connection for d last 5 years, but the FUP CRAP has made me loose my interest in it.i am opting for MTNL, AS I STAY IN SOUTH DELHI, whre is the exchange located, and will i be able to get constant speed of 2 mbps as i am thinking of d 1899 plan....r thier frequent downtimes?du i get speed bumps (high speeds by chance) while using mtnl broadband??can i use my locsl Netgear wifi with mtnl broadband s i am using wid airtel currently??please help me.... i am all confused.....

Where in south Delhi you stay ? No speed bump.. though your speed will be constant.. 2Mbps with NO FUP @ Rs 1899/- + TaxI'm using it, by the way i'm from Lajpat Nagar-4, my exchange is at Nehru Place.. Regarding your Netgear, what is the model number?

i am in bhogal/nizamuddin..... very close to u...... wat will b my exchange - nehru place or jor bagh....??by the way i am using Linksys Cisco wifi router .........r there frequent disconnections as i read in the past they had disconnections frequently????

don know about Delhi but in mumbai it gives good speed & nice connectivity me & my frnds using from 3 years

x720, which isp IS this that u using??is it available in d market ???the speeds are really good.....4.12 mbps!!

I’m most likely too late, but just in case you’re still deciding: do not get an MTNL connection. It’s all fine when it works aside from the six hourly disconnects, but when there’s a problem and the service is interrupted, you’re completely out of luck. Their tech support is the rudest, most unprofessional and most unhelpful I have ever encountered (assuming you can even get through). Today is the sixth day of no connectivity for me, and this is the second time we’ve had such a long gap. I’ve spent a bomb on Internet access via 3G thanks to MTNL.