MT841 WiFi card LED

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,587

Joshi

I have Type IV-MT841 modem in Data One connection of BSNL. In Type IV, WiFI card has been inserted. All the front LEDs of modems glows whenever required. Through my Laptop I connected wireless and could connet the same perfactly. But thre are two LEDs on WiFi card inserted in Modem. In manual of this card it says one LED is for Power ON and second LED related with data transfer. In my modem I have never seen this WIFI card LED glows at any time, even when I connect through my Laptop on wireless connectivity.Has anyone seen these LEDs glows on WiFi card?????If not why in manual it is shown as glowing, and if so when it can glow???? :blink:

I also don´t have any LEDs on, they might only work when the card is inserted in a normal PC slot or whatever. See it as a contribution to energy saving 🙂

Me too... How to solve this? I inserted the Wifi Lan Card into the modem. The LEDs are not glowing... But my laptop detects the modem but it can't connect thru LAN. Plz help guys

What I understood is your laptop detects model through WiFi, and you can connect also and thru LAN it is not possible. I don't faced any problem in connecting thru LAN, whereas thru WiFi, we need to give username and password in modem, the link LED on modem will turn to orange from green. Afterthat you can connect thru WiFi, but thru LAN nothing is required. Please clarify your doubt in more detail.