• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,932
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebaltant

ISP
Airtel Broad Band
after a very bad experience with bsnl i've decided to move to tata indicom iam living in chennai so how is the quality of tata indicom service here ? and aslo which plan will be most feasible as iam a heavy downloader nad watch streaming movies nad multiplayer game Quick Power 180 256 Kbps/ 2 Mbps 1,922 1,710 570 3 9.50 180 500 Quick Power 360 256 Kbps/ 2 Mbps 3,641 3,240 540 6 9.00 360 Zero Quick Power 720 256 Kbps/ 2 Mbps 6,877 6,120 510 12 8.50 720 Zerosuppose if i choose quick power 360 should i pay a deposit of 3641 it is a prepaid plan so how much should i pay and of course is thete frequent downtimes in tata in chennai ? thanks for ur reply's in advance

erm anyone?

There isn't any deposits just installation charges if any, and you have to pay the exact amount as mentioned on their site (Prepaid tarrif page link).
Since you are saying that heavy downloader you minght be interested in 9to9 unlimited( Offer page link) or you might have to consider unlimited scheme rather than limited scheme.

And there isn't that much downtime, at least in my area (parrys) btw which area are you from.

Phone connection is not necessary, they do provide internet through phone also, I am not sure about tariff charges for the connection through phone its better you ask the customer care directly.Customer care is ok... if theres connection problem(which rarely happens) it will take them some time to get it fixed.

Phone connection is not necessary, they do provide internet through phone also, I am not sure about tariff charges for the connection through phone its better you ask the customer care directly.
Customer care is ok... if theres connection problem(which rarely happens) it will take them some time to get it fixed.

Prakash TATA's are laying down their Optic Fiber Cable at a distance of 200-300 Metre from my house.

So, I want to know how they will be providing me broadband connection, through which cable ?

And what type of modem/ router they provide, is their any selection b/w the two ?

They will give through DSL or ADSL technology ?

Status
Not open for further replies.