Movies Now HD

now its available ?

Movies now HD listed in the "Ala Carte" bundle for 27/- . Anyone getting this listed yet ? Also ,Isn't Movies now HD a free-to-air channel ?

I have got movies now HD activated for 30/- per month , with a 3 month lock in. (WHY?)Sadly, this is not a part of the Jumbo HD pack yet. Since ESPN/Star HD have been dropped from the pack, i tried to deactivate this , and activate only NatGEO HD.CC does not seem to be able to do this yet, and says they get an error -- NatGEO HD is available only as a part of the Jumbo HD pack.

I have got movies now HD activated for 30/- per month , with a 3 month lock in. (WHY?)

Sadly, this is not a part of the Jumbo HD pack yet. Since ESPN/Star HD have been dropped from the pack, i tried to deactivate this , and activate only NatGEO HD.

CC does not seem to be able to do this yet, and says they get an error -- NatGEO HD is available only as a part of the Jumbo HD pack.

not sure but you can take AS Ala Carte NG HD @25 and movies now @ 30

not sure but you can take AS Ala Carte NG HD @25 and movies now @ 30

I was subscribing to NatGEO HD for 30/- . However , i switched to Jumbo HD to get the sports + NatGeo for 50/-.

Pity Movies Now is not a part of the HD pack!

I was subscribing to NatGEO HD for 30/- . However , i switched to Jumbo HD to get the sports + NatGeo for 50/-.

Pity Movies Now is not a part of the HD pack!

yeah but for your info i have movies now hd and i m stuck for 90 days . ..they are repeating same movie again and again very limited movie collection..they have so 🙁