• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,359

banda

~
ISP
mtnl-256kbps-unltd
umm i just watched shindler's list (had been wanting to since very long) ...about the movie .. what can i say??.. those who have watched would know what i am talking about and would b able to put it in a much better way... and those who have not watched it ... kindly start utorrent!😛 anyway this thread is for some discussions on movies.. (no sci-fi/fantasy please)... suggestions regarding good novels also welcome.. i watched 'theshawshank redemption' too today.. beautiful movie (ya i am kinda working my way thru imdb's top 250 😛)

Scindler's list....heard gr8 movie......yet to watchShawshank - my Fav movie ever.Pulp Fiction - Dialogues rockUsual Suspects - what an END !!Comedy - Eurotrip, Pie series (upto 3)

Movies on the holocaust -The PianistConspiracyOthers -American BeautyBridge on the River KwaiLawrence of Arabia (watched it when I was quite young)

Ayn Rand, Mario PuzoYou should see Bridge to Terabithia. Earlier I thought it was somethin like the HP series but turned out to be pretty different and MUCH better.