Mouthsut Reviews on TATA Indicom

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 17,046
Status
Not open for further replies.
time for crazysah to go and post positive review on mouthshut!

IMO no one should ever opt for these hanging from tree-top connections. Take it only if its underground or wireless.

Most of users recommend NOT to go for TATA Indicom.

And the point being.... ???? 😕

A slight degression from this topic. Does anyone have the number of TATA Indicom's headoffice at Pune? I'm in dire need of it. Anyone having it post it here or better PM me please 🙂

is any ISP actually recommended by majority on mouthshut?

No surprises here... MTNL,BSNL and Airtel are recommended by 2/3 or more users.MTNL Triband ADSL MouthShut Product Rating: Recommended by 66% MouthShut membersBSNL Dataone Broadband ServiceMouthShut Product Rating: Recommended by 79% MouthShut membersAirtel BroadbandMouthShut Product Rating: Recommended by 65% MouthShut members

well obviously thats evident from this forum too. 🙂

I don't like MouthShut reviews. I think there site is plain and is a pain in the ass. I would write a review on Tata BB but not for them.

Well nevermind... I still wrote a review.

Here is a copy:

Well for one they have 512 UL Kbps and 1Mbps UL and they are reliable. No other company has those offers so that is a plus.
Secondly... there customer care is nice and fast. You just dial and press thru some numbers for what you want and then some staff member comes and tells you the latest on the issue.
I have only had 1 major downtime in the 4 months I have had Tata BB connection.
The speeds that I get are consistant 60-64kbps nothing less but sometimes more.
I just can't say anything bad about them because there ain't anything.
I do not know what all of you guys are complaining about.

Lastly what I would like to say is that Tata BB I am sure are going to be the first to offer 1Mbps connections at 1500 bucks soon. They are going to slash prices soon I say.
Their site is also pretty decent though [better than Airtel's] and that is another plus.

TATA BB ROCKS!

This was my 4 month review of Tata BB. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Pros: Speeds, Connectivity, Customer Care
Cons: Nothing

good review, thanks! 🙂but i am tataindicom bb customer too. their cc number keeps me on hold for atleast 5mins even at night. complaints go unnoticed till i make complaint 2-3 times. net goes down atleast 2-3 times a day (flooding) but comes back on its own. and its too costly for me.hehe. i dont care anymore. expiry is 28 jun and then it wud go out!Pros: NothingCons: Speeds, Connectivity, Customer Care😛

Lastly what I would like to say is that Tata BB I am sure are going to be the first to offer 1Mbps connections at 1500 bucks soon. They are going to slash prices soon I say.

what makes you say they are going to slash their prices?

btw its already 35 days since you said that...

My Review: Infinity 512 Postpaid Broadband - Tata IndicomFirstly This plan is supposed to be a post-paid plan but thats a LIE. Its actually a prepaid plan. So in a sense all plans at Tata Indicom Boradband are prepaid plans!! DO NOT buy any postpaid plans from them!! All post-paid plans are in essense Prepaid. I paid 6620 in advance for 4 months of rental. At the end of 3 month I was sent a bill of 1800 rupees. On calling the help-desk I was told that the 1 month is taken as advance rental and will be "adjusted" at the time of disconnection. On being asked if I disconnect the connection today, will the remaining amount be returned to me. The answer was NO. The amount will only be "adjusted". On asking him to clarify on what adjusted means, he asked me to write a e-mail to the customer support for clarifications. Needless to say, God only know when e-mails will be replied to.Since the last date for payment at any time is 15 days after the bill is generated, you will never be able to make use of internet equal to the amount of money that you have paid. Thats pretty cool for Tata’s point of view. They are actually running the business on stolen money. Stolen because you never agreed to pre-pay.The speed is supposed to be 512 kbps, but at any given point of time the download speed hovers about 50 kbps only.The connectivity is really unreliable. It goes down many times a day and the common refrain from the customer support is that the "server is down". This is a NO GO for those running SOHOs. The customer help desk is actually very unhelpful. Firstly it takes many calls to even get through to the billing department. Actually I realized that their work timings might be different from normal human beings. They are unreachable before 11 AM, and after 4:30 PM.Go for it only at your own peril.

Tata Indicom Broadband 2.0 Not Worth to go for !

I have been using Tata Indicom Broadband for past 2 and half years now, though the customer care call centre is good enough to handle customers but at the user end customer problems are not at all rectified. I usually have about 3 to 5 complaints generated every week! But they can only keep generating complaint no. nothing else will be done by them.
I usually face these problems:
1) Line disconnection owing to physical damage wire outside my premises.
2) Local Server will be down frequently
3) Frequent disconnection
4) Speed irregularity
5) above all local wire man and Engineer will quarrel and show frustration with me for frequent complaints.
They main reason why i am not able to pull out from their service is that their plans are such that no one can pull out easily!
They problem i face in pulling out from their service is that after a billing cycle i will have a remaining amount of Rs.2000 to 4000 somehow. When i go for extending validity of my balance, where in i will be added another Rs.1500 in my account. In this way i caught in the trap.
I will strongly recommend not going for Tata indicom. Please advise the same to your friends and relatives also.
I have posted this information for the best interest of the General Public.

Status
Not open for further replies.