• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,056

coolbal

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
The Much Awaited Tablet of 2011 was unveiled at the CES Today..

It features a Tegra 2 processor and 10 inch display with 1280x800 display

Other features include
720P Playback
Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction
access to over 3 million Google eBooks and thousands of apps from Android Market.
It is upgradable to 4G LTE
And Lastly It runs on Android 3.0

http://mediacenter.motorola.com/Press-Releases/Verizon-Wireless-and-Motorola-Mobility-Announce-Motorola-XOOM-Tablet-on-Nation-s-Largest-and-Most-Reliable-3G-Network-353f.aspx

most awaited tablet of 2011? seriously? Apple ipad 2 would eat all of the android tablets for lunch.

Didn't you tell the same thing for Notion Ink ADAM?I am not sure about IPAD2...So far...For many XOOM is much awaited...Look what it can do!!Let they announce the price...You will see why it is much awaited by Many...I would guess it to be fighting with the biggies around 35-40K...if they launch it in India unlike ADAM and olivepad...which are more launched for Middle Class Buyers...

Motorola Xoom to be launched with Verizon. Let's see their price...will be cheap with contract but without ..might be expensiveSpec looks awesome...but will wait for iPad2 before joining the tablet bandwagon

xoom is around 700 $ .. and considering Apple policy .. ipad 2 will srart with 399 $ .. so motorola needs to reduce the price else its difficult for them to survice ...i heard xoom is releasing by end of this month ...

It's not wise of them to directly bash Apple when they know that they are going to get outsold by Apple in huge numbers.

from what i see... the cheapest ipad with 3g is priced at $629.00.

and of course. xoom has a good chance of going on sale with a contract.

ipad have wifi version and that is also popular .... so motorola is not considering that slot .. which is big mistake

there is more hype about xoom .. lets see how they perform .. between honeycom is going to release tommorow ....

and yeah ipad lowest version is 499 and not 399 which were mentioned earlier ...

xoom would get a wi-fi edition at a later stage. of course the 3g edition matters more because it gives you the real portability.

The wildcard of Xoom's success should be the WEBOS Tablets scheduled to be launched on Feb 9 and the Playbook from Blackberry..There success will have an impact on Xoom..