Motorola won't give a damn about International Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,351
I recently purchased Motorola Defy for my brother. The reason I selected this phone is because it's Robust.

Operating System updates was not a priority and it still isn't. My brother had to change his phone because he is not good at handling gadgets.

So, yeah. Moto Defy was the only available option. Other than it being Life Proof it also is an Anroid Device which is shipped with 2.1 Eclair

The terrible thing is it's more than apparent that the company treats International Customers (!) at low priority.

They don't dive a damn to what customers want from their mobile company. If you visit their support forums, there are a lot of threads where people are disappointed with the companies attitude. The forum staff behaves like "Jitna Chaho Bhoko", and you will read some replies that says "Motorola Never Promised Anything".

Funny thing is there are plenty of workarounds available which will help you to update your device to Gingerbread 😕
But, the company has nothing to do with what the customers are expecting from them.

The Device Manufacturer of the Year award was snatched up by HTC. The company built itself up from obscurity with fresh branding and marketing and offers a solid portfolio across software platforms. Their Android offerings stand out the most though, especially the HTC Desire. HTC also received a pat on the back for good customer service.

When I visited local shops to see what's the price of the mobile I ordered online. The reply in most shops was "No demand for Motorola".