• Views Views 2,462

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Motorola One Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Exclusive: Meet The Motorola One Power With Android One , Bezel-Less Display & Notch | Androidheadlines.com

Looks like Lenovo is realizing that they have pretty much destroyed the Moto brand name. So they are bringing back Motorola (or creating a new one under MotorolaOne).

EceN2a6.png

Last edited:
Motorola One Power specs and real-life photo leaked - GSMArena.com news

Along with the images, the post lists a Snapdragon 636 chipset aided by 6GB of RAM and a FHD+ display. Storage is going to stand at 64GB, while the cameras at the back will be a 16MP main unit with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 5MP snapper with f/2.0 lens. The front-facing shooter is 16MP with f/1.9. The phone will be powered by a generous 3,780 mAh battery.

ZXJwKWO.png
v7Q9qWb.png
xsO5z1Q.png

Motorola One Power Key Specifications Leaked with New Renders - Gizmochina

The Snapdragon 636 chipset will be powering the phone along with 6 GB of RAM. It will have an internal storage of 64 GB.

He has further added that the dual camera setup of the phone will include an f/1.8 aperture 16-megapixel primary sensor and an f/2.0 aperture 5-megapixel secondary sensor. For shooting selfies, it will be fitted with an f/1.9 aperture 16-megapixel frontal camera. It will be coming with the usual connectivity features including NFC. The handset receives power from a 3,780mAh battery.

n7mp8Ji.png
JoXfW68.png

yeah. it does not even guarantee security updates from my understanding. motorola is claiming two major android updates. i assume it comes with oreo so you are essentially getting one major (new) update that might or might not come at all.

the good thing is that they do highlight that the phone would be free of bloat. a lot of companies are bundling too many apps on android one devices. not sure if they are removable or not. mi for example bundle mi drop type apps.

heh ok. i have been burnt before with these promises. and monthly updates usually become quarterly updates.