Motorola Defy, Defy + or Samsung Ace

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
Asking this for a friend. He is confused between Motorola Defy, Defy + or Samsung Ace. I know Defy + is not out now. Any idea about price and release date ?

Some links he sent

Motorola DEFY review: Drag and drop - GSMArena.com

Motorola DEFY+ - Full phone specifications

Please help to select one from these or Samsung Ace. Thanks.

Samuel

Regulars
Choose between Moto Defy or Defy+One thing I should add here, there is no confirmation about Gingebread update for Defy.But, You are going to get Gingerbread on both Ace and Defy+

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
Thanks Samm. Samsung Ace is inferior ? Any idea about the release date of Defy + ?@ admin/modsRequest to add a poll with these options. Thanks.

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
defy + is better .. but it will take time to launch .. so if he can't wait then go for defy .. + point good hardware and screen .. sam can elaborate this better :p but problem is no confirmation on android 2.3with ace you can save few bugs and get updated android 2.3 where as

HerpDerp

Regular
Regulars
Hope it will be released by this year under some 18k rate, btw i am personally preferring motorola since google has bought them now so they'll make them quite more compatible then other devices :p

Sushubh

Administrator
spending 15k for a huawei... might turn out to be a bad deal than spending 18k for a galaxy s.

----------

as for google and motorola. the deal would take months before it is approved and completed. and even then, google has already said that motorola would continue to work independently. and their strategies might end up focusing on future phones and not the mess motorola has created until now. :)

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
@HerpDerp - Spice MI-410 looks better to me than Ideos X5. Not that I would "recommend" either.