Motorola Defy 3g Settings help..

• Thread starter Thread starter thedemon99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,553
Is it a new MTNL sim? If so you have to make one outgoing call from the home circle.
Dont contact 1503 no use. call the exchange/Sanchar hut where you bought the sim and ask them the status of your sim-HsdPA enabled? But even if 3 G not working if APN is right, atleast GPRS should work.
also check whether any minimum balance must be there in main a/c.
check your data pack staus .*444# like that if you have subscribed to one.

Its not new..i have been using it on my data card for quite some time now.i have got the 4500 plan.

----------

well its extremely simple in defy....
just go to mobile network...
the place where you have to add APN... will be blank... so click the extreme left bottom button with four squares and add APN.
For Postpaid enter gprsmtnlmum
For Prepaid Enter gprsppsmum

and name as MTNL (or whatever you wish).
then click the back button to save it...
it should work.... if it does not ,, just restart it.

in CM7.1 and MIUI these settings are preinstalled in the ROMS.
Tried it not working.
may be becoz am out of mumbai and 3g network

there will be option of Enable data in motorola defy if you have not Modded.If your motorola defy is not rooted and is in original ROM, there will be an option Enable Data. You have to tick mark there. Or else it will not start internet.

there will be option of Enable data in motorola defy if you have not Modded.
If your motorola defy is not rooted and is in original ROM, there will be an option Enable Data. You have to tick mark there. Or else it will not start internet.

hey found it...enabled data internet started.Thank you very much.
Now i more thing do i get charged extra for roaming am in bsnl network.

Welcome ! 🙂If you are from Mumbai Sim card.... you will not be charged if you have any 3G plan activated.

Welcome ! 🙂
If you are from Mumbai Sim card.... you will not be charged if you have any 3G plan activated.
thank you very much..i have mumbai card and 4500 plan