• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,788

psdayama

ISP
BSNL
Hello!
this is my first post here.
I purchased new motorola BREA ex 119 for Rs.5299/- and otherwise satisfied with performance but
have bi problem connecting phone to Laptop as NO USB cable was found in package and also there
was no CD for installation. So JAVA applications have to be downloaded from Net and cant be transfered
from lPaptop. Similarly APPS cant be deleted.
How to overcome these problems?

well insert your memory card into computer and transfer the Java games into it ..then remove the memory card and place it back into the phone.Once the phone is switchedon.. go to memory card and click on the games you have loaded earlier into memory card. there should be an option "install this game" .click on it and the game will be installed 🙂

Thanks. My laptop has 5in1 card reader but even after 3years of use I never used that. Now I know whats use of the reader. I somehow connected on internetand downloaded some APPS and installed them. Mobybrowser is one of them. But when launched these dont work. Just shows C:\ and E:\ and nothing else.Internal file manager openes some folders but then shows mostly blank. only option is to "format" the drive. I want to delete old Facebook in phone memoryand keep only newly installed Facebook. But it is not possible.My laptop has Bluetooth switch but no internal bluetooth device. So I am waiting for USB Bluetoothdongle then posibly I can connect laptop to phone by bluetooth and windows Explorer may be able to see where APPS are installed and what date.Thanks again.