• Views Views 2,252

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Motorola Doubles Down With the Atrix 2 Android Phone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

The handset has all of the characteristics of a classic movie sequel: Same cast (1-GHz dual-core processor, this time care of a TI chip) and the same plot (multiple connectivity options for Motorola’s peripherals, including a laptop dock and HDMI-out/charging station). But, fortunately, Motorola has also picked up the pace; The phone runs exclusively on AT&T’s HSPA+ network, topping out at speeds of 21 Mbps (or so says Moto). And unlike most follow-ups, this sequel costs less — the Atrix 2 is now $100 with a two-year contract.

The 4.3-inch, 960 x 640 qHD screen isn’t the largest out there, but it’s certainly ample enough for media consumption and app use.

Expect the usual accoutrements we see in today’s higher-end smartphones: an 8-megapixel back-facing camera (upgraded from the first Atrix’s lens) with 1080p HD video capture, a full gig of RAM for speedier performance, and 8 gigs of on-board storage expandable via microSD card.

Wow now this is interesting. How much wud it cost in India?

It is a GSM model so it can land in India with some other branding. God knows about the pricing. By the way I heard that Motorola Photon 4G is on sale in India through unofficial channels and it is being sold for as low as Rs. 24-25K. great phone if you can locate it in this price range.

Lets wait on that, however there is no beating S2 as of right now in market, I mean tablets too are too short for S2 now days... I genuinly belive Motorola is only one who can beat Samsung specially at S2.

^ Oh well, I wasn't even talking about the Indian market 😛 I was talking about ebay.com prices 😀