Motorola Atrix 2 (Now on sale in India)

Sushubh

Administrator
Motorola Doubles Down With the Atrix 2 Android Phone | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

The handset has all of the characteristics of a classic movie sequel: Same cast (1-GHz dual-core processor, this time care of a TI chip) and the same plot (multiple connectivity options for Motorola’s peripherals, including a laptop dock and HDMI-out/charging station). But, fortunately, Motorola has also picked up the pace; The phone runs exclusively on AT&T’s HSPA+ network, topping out at speeds of 21 Mbps (or so says Moto). And unlike most follow-ups, this sequel costs less — the Atrix 2 is now $100 with a two-year contract.

The 4.3-inch, 960 x 640 qHD screen isn’t the largest out there, but it’s certainly ample enough for media consumption and app use.

Expect the usual accoutrements we see in today’s higher-end smartphones: an 8-megapixel back-facing camera (upgraded from the first Atrix’s lens) with 1080p HD video capture, a full gig of RAM for speedier performance, and 8 gigs of on-board storage expandable via microSD card.

Sushubh

Administrator
It is a GSM model so it can land in India with some other branding. God knows about the pricing. By the way I heard that Motorola Photon 4G is on sale in India through unofficial channels and it is being sold for as low as Rs. 24-25K. great phone if you can locate it in this price range.

R

rajm11

Motorola never released ATRIX 1 in India, I dont think they will release ATRIX 2 as well. just sayin.

Sushubh

Administrator
In a matter of months if not weeks, Motorola Mobility would be a Google subsidiary. That changes *everything*!

R

rajm11

Lets wait on that, however there is no beating S2 as of right now in market, I mean tablets too are too short for S2 now days... I genuinly belive Motorola is only one who can beat Samsung specially at S2.

Sushubh

Administrator
motorola is no samsung when it comes to launching new exciting devices at reasonable prices in the indian market.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
^ Oh well, I wasn't even talking about the Indian market :p I was talking about ebay.com prices :D