Moto G71 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 8,154
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

What else do you expect from people using iPhones?

If that's the case then I agree 😁

But I can't accept if this thing has been said by a MI user 😂

Even after so much amount of phones sold in India every year no single company in India not able to manufacture decent uv glass screen protectors like amfilm,mowei,whitestonedome. All of the screen protectors are available in India are cheap plastic screen protectors imported from China

Moto has a screenguard for this phone listed on their us website. They just don't want to sell here.

No accessories, no buy 😤

100-200 Rupya extra lo but screen protector bhi pre applied de do just like Back Cover 😁

Yeah moto didn't even have the flimsy plastic sheet like Realme phones have. Samsung has also stopped applying it. I am still using the same on my phone which has survived just fine over 2.5 years of heavy abuse. Sadly mom has managed to damage the display on her realme it seems through that film and have to get glass protection for it as well.

Try doing a hard reset after taking a backup. It is usually recommend to do this after a major update is being pushed.

Are you familiar with adb? If you are try this command adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job. It will force that midnight optimization to work right now. Should take 10 minutes tops.