Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Motorola Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Y2KDLBr.webp

Last edited:

I bought this phone after suggestions from the forum members. Here's the original thread: Smartphone 10-15k

It is for a family member, so I've taken their feedback while writing this post.

Pros

1. Vanilla Android experience with no bloatware
2. Decent battery backup
3. Loud and clear loudspeaker

Cons

1. Huge form factor. I wish they offered a smaller form factor with an AMOLED display
2. Display: Nothing great. If the display matters to you, I think you should go with the recently announced G71 5G available (soon) for 19k. Much better pixel density and AMOLED display. Also, it's 6.4" compared to 6.8" (this device).
3. A decent case isn't available

Here's the battery status after less than normal usage:

Source

Source

Carrier Aggregation - Vodafone is being used for data

Source

Speedtest

Source

Note: My area has network coverage issues.

Thanks to @Tejas01 for the recommendation and others who participated in the discussion.

If you have any questions or queries, I would be happy to answer them.

Everyone on YT were saying that this does not support CA other than MIMO, but your screenshots prove otherwise. Would be helpful for some.
Can you test if wifi speeds correlate with the offered speeds?
Also how are the haptic feedback?

Source

5 & 2.4 GHz. I've a 100 mbps connection.

I don't really care about the haptics. My own phone stays silent all the time. No vibrations except for calls and SMS, so I'm not the right guy to answer this question.

Does this have Vowifi support? Also how would you compare it against Nokia phones in general?

@pillaicha In the same price segment, Moto is anyday better than Nokia. Nokia would offer you an outdated hardware than what Moto is offering.
Regarding software, this remains to be seen how it performs over its lifecycle but I am expecting it to be good even though updates come quarterly. Nokia is pathetic when it comes to updates.
To put it short, Moto is doing what Nokia should have been doing.
P.S- I use Nokia 7+ as secondary device.