MOTO G4 + good buy at 12k?

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 7,939
I on the other hand had great experience with Motorola. My wife had a Moto g2 which she dropped and it stopped working. Motorola people couldn't repair it, so they gave me a new handset.

I got moto g4 plus its a great phone
if u are not gaming in it then its great
it charges very fast in 15 mins i get 50 percent of charge
Camera is good too.Dual Sim system is gr8 and plus u can add an sd card!
If u want to play high end games then i wouldnt recommend it. and plus u will get android 7 update.

Last edited:
already received the phone , couldnt order using affliate link that day . I kike the phone, the look of the phone is also good .

Moto G4 Plus for 12K is indeed an absolute steal. Trust me, the camera and the display are quite good. The phone has some heating issues though, but that's primarily while charging. An acceptable tradeoff considering the charger bundled with the phone is an absolute beast.

And yeah, stockish Android always feels good. 😀

The headphone jack on this phone is too loose , is it just my phone ? I have to listen to music in the gym and even while listening at home the headphone cord is moving around and getting disconnected , in the gym it wont work .

The headphone jack on my mom's Moto G4 Plus is fine. She uses it daily when she goes for an early morning walk, no issues!

I hope you are plugging it in correctly, you must hear a click sound to ensure its connected firmly. And I hope you aren't using an old 2.5mm headphone jack. 😛

yup. these jacks are becoming a pain. sucks that they do not use magnet powered connectors.

Moto G4 is no different than Xiaomi and LeTV since it no longer sells in retails stores and is an online only phone. So buy something better like Xiaomi or LeTV with that money

Well if you incessantly want to wait for updates and are fine with crappily themed UI with an ordinary camera but a better built phone, then Xiaomi and LeEco devices are good.

Otherwise Moto G4 Plus is better in this segment.

Trust me, I have a LeEco Le 2 and a Moto G4 Plus at home and G4 Plus is a far better device.