Moto Edge X30 / Motorola Edge 30 Pro / Motorola Edge 30

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 15,939

Moto edge 30 non pro On sale tomorrow on Flipkart.

Something highly suspect is none of the youtubers are talking about the wifi.

One guy pointed out it's using slower and cheaper uMCP storage and not ufs2.x but that's all.

I hope Motorola hasn't explicitly told people under NDA to not talk about the wifi.

Anyone else looking at this phone?

I was using a Samsung M21 for a while before switching to the Edge 20 fusion about 7-8 months ago, both phones are pretty damn good VFM.

Will exchange the M21 for the Edge 30 - totally tempted to pull the trigger tomorrow morning itself except for that wifi doubt I have, hope it's nothing.

My mother’s M21 (2 years old) has been laggy and showed slow battery charging issue after the last update. Wondering if it’s time to get a new phone.

Mine has wifi 6 & 6E if you're worried about the speeds it goes up to 750+ Mbps on 300 Mbps connection for a second and comes down to 400. Wifi performance is awesome even on wifi 6 router. Should definitely go for moto it's the best 🤩

What doubt do you have about the wifi?

Just that why are they not talking about wifi at all (yet)...

Sale goes live at 12 noon today! Let's hope some full reviews come out soon too, but I'm itching to pull the trigger as soon as it's on sale 😀

An hour ago it wasn't showing exchange option but now I'm getting net 22k price for the 6gb version including HDFC CC 2k discount and 4k exchange value for my old Samsung m21.

It's also shows big dhamaal sale starts midnight so I'm wondering if I should wait till then 😀