Mother Dairy is accepting payments through Paytm, Mobikwik & PhonePe

You've received Rs.20 cashback from PhonePe into your wallet for Rs 20/- Cashback on first TXN, Rs 10/- Cashback on next 15 Txn. On a Minimum Payment of Rs 20/-.

i got 50 bucks on my first transaction. 20 on second. i assume i would now get 10 on next 15 transactions at mother daily.

so had my first stuck payment at mother dairy today.
PhonePe stuck at transaction screen.
waited for five minutes.
nothing.
paid cash.
entered all transaction details in the diary maintained by the mother dairy guy.
phonepe took 2 hours to inform me that the transaction was cancelled.
it also said that if money was deducted, it might take as long as five days to come back.
thankfully money was not deducted so i do not have to deal with their customer support for this.

ended up doing kyc on phonepe. added 1000 bucks to phonepe wallet so that i do not have to rely on npci to process my payments.

Did my first scan on PhonePe at md got Rs.50 cb
Decided to get ice cream for rs.50 earned lol
paid via Paytm this time got 10cb

yeah. the promos at MD says 20 on first transaction but i got 50 and then 20 on second. and since then i am getting 10. 10 is supposed to come 15 times.

KgwADuL.png

Rs.50 cb is for first ever scan done. Only one promo can be applied so.

ah. that makes sense. mother dairy was indeed the first retail counter where i paid using PhonePe.
now i am trying to get the local cafe where i go frequently to start accepting payments through it as well lol.
stopped using Paytm completely.

You've received Rs.10 cashback from PhonePe into your wallet for 50% Cashback up to 50/-, on 1st ever payment and 50% Cashback up to 10/- on all other payments, at partner Mother Dairy booths.. Current cashback gift voucher balance is Rs.10