Moser Baer Dvd - Bad Surface- Where To Go To Replace Them

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,765
I have a Writex DVD-R 4.7 GB 50 DVD Pack, out of which about 10-15 are left. No disc damaged though. I use more of the 3 Moser Baer DVD-RW discs I have, they are quite good and I got them for quite cheap (Rs.60 each).

(Which btw sounds overpriced - I thought it was Rs. 10 a dvd especially for moser baer)[/b]

A DVD-R for Rs. 10? And that too Moser Baer? You're surely mistaken dude. Here I get Writex DVD-R's for Rs.13 minimum (and that too after a lot of bargaining 😀).

Even going by the price above for a fifty pack it works out to Rs.15/DVDso maybe his source is buying them in the 100+, but one quesitons how good they would be at Rs.10, maybe they are B-grade ones, tho i can't imagine why they would be sold under the Moser-Baer name.Reading on various forums ppl in the EU lamenting the fat that not even the Made in Taiwans (MIT) for Sony & Veratim were available since the production of MIJ have slowed down and whats left is being sent to the US. Instead the EU is seeing more MII versions !!Sounds like Verbatim & Sony are using Moser-Baer and rebranding. So now its only a matter of time before they show up here.

Who says that the cheapest DVD-R is Rs13 , i get Tech-Com DVDRs at Rs9 a piece, no need to buy in bulk. And none of the DVDR s that i bought are defective. 😀

Really, i suppose you would not mind posting a quality scan of it. Failing that a simple transfer rate test will suffice.Preferably something thats at least 6 months or older.

Really, i suppose you would not mind posting a quality scan of it. Failing that a simple transfer rate test will suffice.

Preferably something thats at least 6 months or older.

How to do that?