More Sad Faces Being A Dth Cust(tata&dish)

srinitheultimate

FERROCIOUS_TIGER
ISP
AIRTEL,TATA
HI mates :ashamed: as i thought v as an Tata Sky customers being fooled on selecting their product and thought tat would have choosed DISH tv but i see more sad faces like in TATA SKY THREAD b'coz DISH is not providing a good service and TATA is not providing enough channels and so v need some competators like RELIANCE,AIRTEL to land in this market shortly and kick off the current DTH provider(TATA&DISH) when they arrive then there would a an healthy competition and we customers will be benefitted and waiting for them to launch their service.WILL THIS HAPPEN SHORTLY??????????????😕

was happy with local cablewallah....used to pay Rs 150/- per month for 2 tv sets,service problem---never.Thanks to CAS(supposed to for the benefit of consumers) in our area,Now I pay Rs 425/- per month to Dish TV,get tortured by Hindi commentary of Cricket on Doordarshan(No Neo Sports)Can watch around 200 channels but who want to watch Podigahi,Tamil,Telegu,Gujarati,Marathi,Punjabi,German,Korean,Chinese channels.Do not get NDTV Imagine,NDTV Goodtimes,UTV Worldmovies-my local cablewallah is showing all

well why didnt u go for CAS? that wudnt cost more than say 300

There must be more players on DTH platform else service is bound to be not-so-cool...But I have been using Dish Tv for last 2 years, Maxi Plan annual subscription, never had any issues!:yahoo:

well why didnt u go for CAS? that wudnt cost more than say 300

CAS when implemented in south mumbai also had issues.Almost as many as the DTH guys, especially getting the STB, and then getting the right package from the CC
its too difficult when the local cable operator says CC will do it and CC says contact Local cable guy :hysterical:

My cable operator is now showing CAS STB ads in the scrolling text on his channel, and i dont want it to be implemented coz i have 3 TV's at home and the 80 channels i get for 280 bucks a month is Ok(missing some i like like Sony PIX, BBC Entertainment))

seems like even in Reliance, i dont see the best news channel in kerala 'INDIAVISION' . so no hope for me even after Bigtv launch !! No money for them to give these broadcasters, so it is taken off from Dishtv recently....!!waiting for barthi 😉

seems like even in Reliance, i dont see the best news channel in kerala 'INDIAVISION' . so no hope for me even after Bigtv launch !! No money for them to give these broadcasters, so it is taken off from Dishtv recently....!!

waiting for barthi 😉
no ur wrong nobody will concentrate on the south channels they are eager only to buy the broadcasting rights for the hindi channels and we regional channel viewers are sick of DTH service.

was happy with local cablewallah....used to pay Rs 150/- per month for 2 tv sets,service problem---never.
Thanks to CAS(supposed to for the benefit of consumers) in our area,Now I pay Rs 425/- per month to Dish TV,get tortured by Hindi commentary of Cricket on Doordarshan(No Neo Sports)
Can watch around 200 channels but who want to watch Podigahi,Tamil,Telegu,Gujarati,Marathi,Punjabi,German,Korean,Chinese channels.Do not get NDTV Imagine,NDTV Goodtimes,UTV Worldmovies-my local cablewallah is showing all
ur right u need HINDI channels and so u pay only for that its a good system but the quality of picture will be some what bad.I made a wrong decision by choosing Tata Sky as many hindi channels are available for 7 tamil channels and english chanels(STAR MOVIES,HBO&SPORTS CHANNEL) and documentary channels(DISCOVERY,ANIMALPLANET,NATGEO)i pay 350/p.m

was happy with local cablewallah....used to pay Rs 150/- per month for 2 tv sets,service problem---never.
Thanks to CAS(supposed to for the benefit of consumers) in our area,Now I pay Rs 425/- per month to Dish TV,get tortured by Hindi commentary of Cricket on Doordarshan(No Neo Sports)
Can watch around 200 channels but who want to watch Podigahi,Tamil,Telegu,Gujarati,Marathi,Punjabi,German,Korean,Chinese channels.Do not get NDTV Imagine,NDTV Goodtimes,UTV Worldmovies-my local cablewallah is showing all
ur right but picture quality will be bad so only i changed to TATA sky

seems like even in Reliance, i dont see the best news channel in kerala 'INDIAVISION' . so no hope for me even after Bigtv launch !! No money for them to give these broadcasters, so it is taken off from Dishtv recently....!!

waiting for barthi 😉

Sun dth has got most of the south Indian channels at present. Dishtv has more number of Tamil channels than Tata Sky!