• Thread starter Thread starter atuldd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,802

atuldd

Regular
ISP
MTNL
for Every month end ....... or as month end is near ....... triband usage page dont open up ......... Monthly usage or session history cannot b ceen .....does this happen 2 u also ???as this thing happens 2 me ......... every month .............

i also get similar problems check the sessions history u will get the monthly usage there..keep tryin several times and u will get thru.

May be their servers are cracking under the load of users checking their data limit nearing deadline. :rofl:

yes but this month (after changing to new layout), it hasnt crashed much and almost recorded all my usage sesssions 🙁 badluck

i tried many meters ........ bt they wrongly give us all d & u status ........which 1 do u suggest ???

Hey Guys!

I had noticed one thing till last month. If you keep anything for download on the last day of the month... suppose u keep something for download on 31st at say 11:00 AM, and keep the PC and modem on till the next day... (like 12:15 AM), whatever you download in this span of time doesn't get counted towards your billable usage.

Has anyone experienced this? I don't know if this will still work because MTNL has a revamped page for checking usage history. Dunno if they have really changed anything at the backend...

Last month I had around 200 MB balance... And I downloaded something worth 180 MB during the day... but did not reboot the router till around 12:20 AM and guess what... I was still left with the 200 MB balance....

Will again try out this month (today) and let u guys know!

Till 31st July U could check Last months usage from the website.After that day they have taken it off.Anyone notice that it comes and goes of its(MTNL's) own free will??

i have noticed this but not sure. mtnl disables last month usage checking at start and end of the month. mostly because of load on usage server. bills are generally released on 6th or 7th of month so they enable it for abt 10-15days so users can verify the usage.update:last month usage is back. so check and save them for records, just in case ur billing goes wrong.