• Thread starter Thread starter powerontop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,903

powerontop

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Hello all, Any idea why the Monthly usage is shown in negative. I am from Mumbai. My Usage History shows as follows:Total Usage MB (till date)11287.6404 Monthly Balance Usage (MB)-997.4938 Current Month Usage (MB)26.5062Just to note, am hardly using my a/c from begining of this month. any ideas what negative means? what does ur a/c show?

^Dunno! Dat never happened with me before :huh:

its shown wrongly ..shud be positive ..negative means u can still use that many MBin the program they must have did (used MB - allowed mb) ..hence its printing negative.

the 'Monthly Balance Usage' shows the amount of MB's chargeable. the negative sign is there because your package has that much free MB's left. so as long as it is negative (or zero) you wont be charged anything extra. if it goes positive, it will be charged per MB with whatever rate is applicable according to your plan.

^ yours is delhi mate. the new site for mumbai shows negative sign. 😉

@viralbug: so does it show -ve for all mumbaities? then it is fine....mtnl hai to kuch sahi nahi hai....

well as u use internet, number decreases, right?! so ur balance decreases right? so positive or negative shudnt give u any tension.

It Never Goes Positive. Either - ve or 0.
if it is zero, be sure to check total at the session history

the 'Monthly Balance Usage' shows the amount of MB's chargeable. the negative sign is there because your package has that much free MB's left. so as long as it is negative (or zero) you wont be charged anything extra. if it goes positive, it will be charged per MB with whatever rate is applicable according to your plan.

^im not sure if it goes positive or not, but i assume it should if you cross your monthly limits.

wow 849NU plan and only 7 days this month and u have already crossed limit! downloading ki bhi limit hoti hain yaar!!! 😛or u are talking abt last month?

What is seen in your telephone bill other than fixed charges ?Will BSNL pay you for the negative reading?Have they shown credit ? Forget it . If you have not used your full bandwidth in a month , it is not carried forward ( similar to free telephone calls for a month ). Use a Data meter.