Monthly Broadband Charges

• Thread starter Thread starter chandan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,934

chandan

Sir

I am living at Raiganj, a district town of Uttar Dinajpur in the state of West Bengal. On 17/09/2006 my broadband connection under home plan 250 has installed. I have just received the bill from Sep'06 to Jan'07. I noticed that the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has charged full rent for the month of Sep'06. On quiry I have been answered that it was the rule.
My connection was disconnected from 05/11/2006 to 20/11/2006 due to the negligence of the concerned officer-in-charge.
I claimed deduction of charges for the period. But the same answer has been given to me,"Rent is for month. Only one day valid connection during a month will bring full charge."

I request you to inform me the rules. Am I hae to pay full charges for the entire month when I have been enjoyed the benefit 15 days or one days in a month.

Will I have to pay installation charge. I heard that installtion charge is free for a sancharnet subcriber. I was using sancharnet Dial up connection since 2001. And discontinued it from 12th February'2007.

Chandan

I got no idea regarding this maybe the seniors should help you out with the Rules and talking abt BSNL/MTNL often the sarkari babus have limited information abt plans, rules and regulations... So lets wait till any of the seniors answer ur question!!

I think BSNL's every billing is proreta. So you should not be charged for the days when you didn't had the connections.