• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,997

thesuleman

ISP
Airtel Broadband Explore1099 (NO FUP)
First, u need to goto Start, then run. Type in regedit in the box. Next, goto
the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetVxDMSTCP
Now, find the string DefaultRcvWindow . Now, edit the number to
64240 then restart your computer. There you go. High speed cable modem now with out
dloading a program. Original value is 373360

im not responsible for any use ur own mind

Dont Do this...

use some tweak utility instead of directly editing this registry values to anything

First, u need to goto Start, then run. Type in regedit in the box. Next, gotothe folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetVxDMSTCPNow, find the string DefaultRcvWindow . Now, edit the number to64240 then restart your computer. There you go. High speed cable modem now with outdloading a program. Original value is 3733604288

^ @smartbiz , promoting your site friend ...
I do not see TCP Optimizer on your site !
now you have to put its Link 😉

QUOTE(seshu @ Sep 19 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]62743[/snapback]
^ @smartbiz , promoting your site friend ...
I do not see TCP Optimizer on your site !
now you have to put its Link 😉
[/b]

Check it Now................

Hey Seshu,I am using TCP Optimizer and Patched tcpip.sys with "LvlLord’s Event ID 4226 Patcher" And Now my Speed for downloading had been terrific. Although using the patch we must use it properly settiting very high value there may just cause bottleneck.Actually by default Microsoft had used connection limiter in tcpip.sys to default value = 10 but using the patch u can set it around 50. this value may differ if you are on 512 kbps line.... or more. Since i am on 256 kbps this value works gr8 for me.Using Tcp optimizer We can set default window sizes that totally depend on your speed.-pranKster.

^ I am glad to know that it is working for you friend .I'll try to check it and if found useful , I'll suggest itto other ADSL users ... thanks