• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,070
Forums - Does a Gigabit ADSL Modem Router exist? - PC Advisor

GIGABIT Adapter & Switches Netgear PART NO. DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATIONS
GA311 Gigabit PCI Adopter w/ wake on LAN Rs 940
GS605 5 port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch Rs 3060
GS608 8 port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch Rs 4590
JGS516 16 port 10/100/1000 Mbps Copper Gigabit Switch (RACK MOUNTABLE) Rs12600

Well, thanks for the replies. I will keep on searching... Meanwhile, i have D-Link dfe 538tx installed. The drivers are also installed. The connection is not loose. But still my Device Manager in XP says "Device is not working". Please help I also have a second ethernet card installed from TP-Link 10/100/1000.

In the world of Netgear products, gigabit capability you will find in switch & NIC only & regarding router is concerned no wired router have this function,there are 2 routers that can provide 1000Mbps model no. WNR854T & WNR3500 but with wi-fi capability ! But their internet/WAN port is RJ45 & not RJ11

members/yash-yash/
1 Connecting more than one computer is mostly discussed here , in this forum,
1a. Your problem seems to be on the highly professional side, and in my lifetime , I will never come across /access a setup as mentioned by you.
2. Mostly modem/router/WIFI /switches/hub/USB connectors etc are discussed for a home network.
3.Gigabit speed devices are too much when most of us are on 256Kbps/2 Mbps speed !
4.Anyway, I suggest , you check up your mother board details, and other hardware with these programs and update the drivers .
A patch has also been recommended in the web.
Unknown Device Identifier - Freeware Download
http://www.zhangduo.com/mydrivers.exe
5. Please give a diagram type details about your set up and the number of computers/LAN/WAN/VPN etc , so others can also chip in !
6ethernet card installed from TP-Link 10/100/1000
Please mention model number.
For my reference :
How Gigabit Ethernet Works | Hardware Secrets

Wow! I think you are the first one to have found out such a device on the internet. But as I don't think they will be available in India, I think I have to wait 2-3 years to get hold of such a device. The product I liked was Draytek Vigor 2820n SME ADSL Router Firewall with 802.11n Draft 2 So, my last question for this thread. Can I find Draytek products in India? Also, I want to increase your rep. How can I do that? And I just now noticed that the name is essbebe and not essbee. I am very sorry for that.:redface:

@ yash.yash
Nowadays you can order online and pay by Paypal, or tap some friends/relatives in U.K / U.S.
Check full specifications. .
I told you "deepscan" was required !! will keep you updated, if any thing new turns up.
Belkin should be available in INDIA. contact . They may import it for you.
CyberStar India Pvt Ltd
PS: Since you asked :
click the second Icon "rep". on the left Not the third "report" !!!!!

For future reference :
Forums - Does a Gigabit ADSL Modem Router exist? - PC Advisor