MOdem Reboot ?? How to ??

kunalsaddar

ISP
mtnl
Ok..since no1 replied in my previous thread also....Ill ask sumthin elseHow to Reboot the modem..Bascially i want 2 reboot the modem thats why i wanted to bridge...but i dont think so that would happen. so i am asking here...How to Reboot my modem...Any softwares ??My modem is WA 3002: g1

Hey . . I did reply. . . since you wanted to download from sites like link-removed etc, use this program at jdownloader.com and configure your modem for reconnect. No need for bridged mode at all.

My dear friend. Neither Jdownloader or imran utilty work for me.Jdownder says. Reconnection failed.And imaran utlity says Failed 2 reboot modem... 🙁HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

jDownloader works 100% because it has a capture reboot mode , goto Configuration >>. Reconnection >> Showcase >> Change IP , it will open a browser window , connect to your router and click on reboot , it will reboot and assign a new IP , jdownloader will record this method and then you can reboot successfully , no need for bridged mode

i do that only it says that reconnection failed...i got to logs..it says Http live reader failed scipt..i presume that casue i hvnt selected the router name over there. but then i find my router there.. and it isnt der... !!My router is wa 3002 g1..so wht do i do now...:S😡

You got to do some trials with Jdownloader for sure. Thats your only hope. The capture mode should allow you to build a script for disconnect and connecting your modem. Have you tried using the wa3002g4 settings from jdownloader ?

Create 2 batch files. One for connect and other disconnect. Schedule it using scheduled tasks. Creating batch file is simple. Just type in notepad using rasdial command. Save as .batPlease search this forum using " rasdial ".