@punchcard pls see :
the provided Drivers should work for windows
Quoting from other community :
For installing USB drivers of SmartAX MT 882 on XP system,
folow the below steps
- connect USB cable to modem & computer
- switch off modem power
- start your XP machine.
- after complete booting of XP insert modem cd.
- swith on modem power supply
- XP will prompt in one window \"Found new hardware\"
- click next->next
- AT THIS TIME, After the above window,IT WILL AGAIN PROMPT
\"Found New Hardware\"
- Do not close this window, Click Next->Next immediately
in this window also
- It will complete the USB Driver installation & will ask you
to reboot system.
(All has problem only due to that they are closing the 2nd window
of \"New Hardware Found\". All thinks that it is prompting twice &
they are closing the 2nd window of \"New hardware Found\".
But this is not the things. The 2nd window is also for some
device driver installation prompt )[/b]