• Thread starter Thread starter onenessboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,218

onenessboy

Regular
ISP
BSnl Broadband
Hi All,I am starting thread to highlight best methods for avoid frequent disconnections.....I compared with mobile partner with re-dial automatic option ...( I tested out from my experience) Parameter----------------------Mobile Partner -----------------------Automat Redial Method (dial up method) 1. Speed --------------When signal 48 %----- -- 2 MBPS ----------------When signal is 50% speed is 4 to 5 mbps constant2. Disconnections----- When crossed 1 GB it disconnects----------------No disconnection even after contineous 19 GB till now...3. Heating Issue ---------When heat is on high..it disconnects------- What ever the heat..i dont see any disconnections.Please share experiences after you test yourself...

4mbps ? and plz can u post ur dialup method picture ?

Refer below page which i am too found out after some googling...

but in this method use have to use apn of MTNL instead of Bsnl's APN in initialization step...

I am not sure whether this method will work for all modems..BUT DO IT AT YOUR OWN DESCRETION.

The following is extract from some user who posted on another forum....

"

There is workaround for this problem. That is to use windows dial-up.

This works for me and should work for you, still DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!. I dont take any responsibilty of something going wrong to your system.

1) I assume that you have installed the bundled [COLOR=#000099 !important]software[/COLOR] inside the USB 3G data card and you can connect the 3G internet form it AND the device is connected to the system.

2) Open Device Manager. The "HSPADataCard [COLOR=#000099 !important]USB Modem[/COLOR]" should be listed there. [COLOR=#000099 !important]Right click[/COLOR] to open properties. In the open window choose the "Advanced" tab. In the 'extra initialization commands:' enter at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet". click OK to close the window.
image:
Find attached images

3) From [COLOR=#000099 !important]Control Panel[/COLOR] open "Network and [COLOR=#000099 !important]Sharing[/COLOR] Center". From the left hand pane click "Change Adapter [COLOR=#000099 !important]Settings[/COLOR]". You should see a dial-up connection for your 3G Modem.Right click and choose properties. Select the "General" Tab. In the [COLOR=#000099 !important]Phone Number[/COLOR] box enter *99# Create a shortcut to the dial-up connection on your desktop. (If not you will have to create Dial-up connection in "Network and Sharing Center". See bottom of the post)

image:
Find attached images

4) Select the "Options" tab make changes as follows :

Check "Display [COLOR=#000099 !important]progress[/COLOR] while connecting"
Uncheck all others.
Enter "Redial attempts" 99
Enter "Time between redial attempts" 1 Second
Enter "Idle time before hanging "never"

Check "Redial if line is dropped"

Click OK
image:
Find attached images

DONE!
Right Click the dial-up connection and click "Connect"
Your internet should be running now.

Now windows automatically attempts to connects to the modem if line is dropped.

Note: Dont connect through your BSNL software! It should stay running in the background. you may minimize it to sys tray.

[To Create Dial-up connection open "Network and Sharing Center". Click "Setup a new connection or network". Click next. Follow the instructions. Enter phone no as *99# when prompted. Leave username and password blank when prompted.]"

----------

We are BSNL roaming users.. 🙂
thats why 4 Mbps.... 😀

not working in my k3765 🙁 error 619 and another error

----------

We are BSNL roaming users.. 🙂
thats why 4 Mbps.... 😀
ohh he dont write it work on roaming, my 15 minuts waste

----------

Server mein kuch problem hoga.....customer care ko phone kar ke dekha kya.....??
subah check kar lena ek baar... :/

----------

Hey, for got to mention that i am in roaming...but it does not matter whether you in home network or roaming...
apoligies for wasting your time 🙂 though i am just a poster in this forums....🙂

naho ho rha bhai dubara bhi try ker liya . im mtnl 3g gurgaon user

----------

----------

if i edit at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet" then every time error 619. may be its work at roaming

naho ho rha bhai dubara bhi try ker liya . im mtnl 3g gurgaon user

----------

----------

if i edit at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet" then every time error 619. may be its work at roaming

Edit mat kariyo...dekhte hai kitne din rehta hai ye problem....
customer care ko call kiya kya...??...shayad woh kuch Bata sake...?? :/
wait a second,tune APN change kiya kya bhai...??

@sanke1 has already posted the auto redial method in the mtnl jadoo thread...dnt know what this will do though at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet ?? ( specially if someone is on MTNL home network )

----------
you need to correct proper APN of your service provider
at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet" ..... with those quotes and inside the quotes write proper apn

Please read my second post carefully... I told "one have to replace MTNL APN instead of BSNL apn"so instead of bsnlnet put "gprsppsdel" like that.. (if its for mumbai..i dont know the correct apn)

its gprsppsmum for mumbai users...

----------

@sanke1 has already posted the auto redial method in the mtnl jadoo thread...

dnt know what this will do though at+cgdcont=1,"IP","bsnlnet ?? ( specially if someone is on MTNL home network )
Exactly...that's the route of the problem i guess.... :/