Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 65,531

What are you planning to use it for? In other words, there are a couple of minor things which are just ok. Their supercash stuff is still there.

Recharge, Bill payments using my HDFC CC & UPI/QR. Not at all interested in cashback/discounts.

Yeah. Its fine - As long as you are not looking for much discounts & stuff. They have brought in the same feature that PhonePe has of identifying and transferring to self accounts - which I found it useful when Phonepe was briefly down. They are giving 1% (ocassionally 2% supercash) for credit card payments - which you can use to apply on recharges/payments - So those who are looking for an alternate to CRED also it can be useful. And yeah, occasionally you get direct wallet credits not supercash on some things. So, definitely not the first platform I would recommend, but it works, so its ok.

Which other platform is good?. I have been exclusively using CC from the past few years along with HDFC mobile apps. Haven't used UPI.

Last edited:
I use a multitude of them - And purely in terms of user experience I have liked PhonePe. For money transfers alone to contacts GooglePay is good, but it would not serve your purpose of using HDFC CC. But sending to "self" accounts and sending to other beneficiaries using NEFT details - Phonepe is better. Recharge/Payments-wise Amazon, Paytm and Payzapp are also decent.

If all that is TMI & if user experience is the key and discounts etc dont matter - then I would vote for Phonepe.

The leak proves that they have that much data and since data is today's currency - they have a value 🤣