Mobikwik Data Breach - The Biggest KYC Data Leak

If MobiKwik didn't get hacked, and the data was never leaked. Shouldn't they be investigated about who sold the data 'deliberately'?

So I'm late to this thread and checked that onion link on page 1 via Tor. Now it says that they deleted it and it is not searchable. So is there any other way for me to check if my data was leaked?
Have I been pwnd doesn't show Mobikwik in the leaks.

If you ever signed up for a Mobikwik account, yes.

There is no longer any way to determine if your account data/KYC documents was in the sample they provided or whether or not anyone else has already scraped it from the API.

lets bombard emails to them regarding this issue

IFF has filed a complaint. Read about it here r/india - #MobiKwikDataLeak: Our representation to CERT-IN asking for an inquiry under Section 70B(6) of the IT Act

And all data has been erased by the hacker himself on request I think r/india - Update to to the Mobikwik data leak : All data leaked has been wiped!(Posted already I guess)

But once it surfaces the internet , nothing is private. They claim few MBs of data was parsed and cloned from database
i myself scapped 1-2 gbs of data used my friend airtel 1gbps plan we both developed script and scrapped