Missed calls from scam numbers.

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 18,419
I think I miss out on a lot of such calls because the airtel network is missing most of the time I am in the basement. Like right now 😀

And those guys would be like "This number is always out of coverage area. Remove it from our database." 😀

Getting missed calls from Serbia now :-/

oZa1oHp.jpg

I am getting missed calls from some scam numbers and if you call back then 15-20 rs gets deducted for 2-3 seconds. For 5-7 seconds more than 60 rs gets deducted.
I am already registered for DND, yet i am getting this kind of irritating stuffs.
Numbers are 00380946509201, 00212692281069, 00380946509254, and some other similar types of numbers.
What is the appropriate way to get rid of this scam.
Install Truecaller and the app will automatically detect that the call is from Spammy number and block the call right away. As simple as that. 🙂

There is 1 more app "Call Control". In this app one can input wild card entry, like, +9114??????? or 003??????. it will block all calls starting with those numbers. I have been using it since 1 year, no problems.

"Call Control" is good, but it allowed only 4 entries for wild-card. Then it asked for paid version for more wild card entry. I did not try to get paid version.

Cyanogenmod (or may be several other android versions) have "call control" in built.

Even Samsung's call block is better. I was able to block several calls by using wild-card entries when I was using Samsung's Android phone. I would just add number starting by +92, +9191 (Uninor I guess), and similar number series of Uninor, MTS, etc and all callers from these numbers were blocked.