misbehave the officer od broadband and do not solve the problem

• Thread starter Thread starter ankur jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,042
YOU ACCIDENTLY A LOT OF WORDS, MEANING OF WHAT U SAID AND A FORUM, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have tremendous urge to TROLL THIS PERSON!!! GEEEZZZZZZZZZ

sir my name is ankur jain i live in nanauta i have using brd.bd.before about 2 yrs.i have facing a problem before 2 days.the downloading speed is ok.but the browsing speed is 0. we cant open google also.sometime its working properly but sometime does not work.i have tell this complaint to sandeep jain broadband officer in mission comp[ound saharanpur.he says me that the complaints are given me only by you everytime nobody submit the comlaint to me ,while i have asking this problem in local exchange then he says that many of the complaints are submit here.i have ask 2-3 people who are using broadband i ask them is the broadband work properly but there was same problem also.i have tell them the con.no.of sandeep jain after that i have call him again but sandeep jain says to me that give me 20-30 complaints.what can i do of 3-4 complaints?i have asking you that is the behave of sandeep jain to me was ok?i have tell you the no.of sandeep jain-09412780078. my no.is 01336-253235 and the ulternate no.is-8126458100 kindly talk with sandeep jain about this.and give him a lesson that next time he donot work such as.

I can see your english isn't that good, You can post in hindi too, Our admin is very good, he won't mind.

Totally messed up. after thinking for 5 minutes came to know that " brd.bd. " is broadband. You may post the issue in wtever language you know. We have good translaters here 🙂

ok, so he is angry with Broadband officer (may be BSNL) Sandeep Jain for his misbehavior and no response for his complaint, and wants all of us to call that officer's number and shout at him for his misbehavior. (Strange thing is both have same surname).

svk thx fr the translation lol..couldn't even figure out what he trying to say lol 😛

By the time I finished reading the 3rd line, I started getting headache !

I doubt he is going to come back to see any replies. There are many who just post 1 complain and vanish forever!

ok, so he is angry with Broadband officer (may be BSNL) Sandeep Jain for his misbehavior and no response for his complaint, and wants all of us to call that officer's number and shout at him for his misbehavior. (Strange thing is both have same surname).

Perfect translation. After reading your translation, I was able to understand wt he wanna say. He wants us to call him and thrash on phone. And as that Broadband officer needs 20-30 complains for actioning, so he posted his issue on India's biggest Broadband forum .

But looks like he is not gonna come online again here. 😛

svk thx fr the translation lol..couldn't even figure out what he trying to say lol 😛
Thanks. Although I was just trying to be sarcastic :sidefrown:

so he posted his issue on India's biggest Broadband forum .
:good::good::good:

if u dont understand i will tell u in short again:i live in nanauta and using broadband.before some days here was a problem in internet the downloading speed was ok but the browsing speed was not working.i have tell this problem to sandeep jain broadband officer in mission compound saharanpur,but he says to me that everytime submit the complaint only by you.any other person didnot tell me the problem but in the local exchange there was many of the problems were written.i have go to some people who were using brd.bd.and give them the contact no.of sandeep jain they talk with sandeep jain and tell him thier problem after that i have called again sandeep jain and ask him that is these complaint are enough ? then sandeep jain says to me that no no no give me more complaints i have do nothing in thse complaints.i ask you that the behave of sandeep jain was ok to me?my no.is 01336-253235

ok..so that broadband officer wants more complaints before he can act..so this dude came here and gave that officers number so that we can call and give him complaints so that he can act! 😛i Guess that broadband officer was saying sarcastically that he needed more complaints but this dude here took it literally and came to largest broadband forum to collect complaints! 😛 Iam instantly reminded of "Sheldon Cooper" of "the Big Bang Theory" who doesn't understand sarcasm by seeing this dude :]

ok u are saying that he have too many of complaints then they can reply me this also.but he says that what happens of 3-4 complaints?give me 20-30complaints.then i have do something.is this behave is ok?

Obviously his behaviour isn't appropriate, but you need to realise the fact that posting on this forum isn't going to make the bsnl guy change his stance