misbehave the officer od broadband and do not solve the problem

ankur jain

ffkjfhk

R

rajm11

YOU ACCIDENTLY A LOT OF WORDS, MEANING OF WHAT U SAID AND A FORUM, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have tremendous urge to TROLL THIS PERSON!!! GEEEZZZZZZZZZ

experience

Nuit incroyable.
sir my name is ankur jain i live in nanauta i have using brd.bd.before about 2 yrs.i have facing a problem before 2 days.the downloading speed is ok.but the browsing speed is 0. we cant open google also.sometime its working properly but sometime does not work.i have tell this complaint to sandeep jain broadband officer in mission comp[ound saharanpur.he says me that the complaints are given me only by you everytime nobody submit the comlaint to me ,while i have asking this problem in local exchange then he says that many of the complaints are submit here.i have ask 2-3 people who are using broadband i ask them is the broadband work properly but there was same problem also.i have tell them the con.no.of sandeep jain after that i have call him again but sandeep jain says to me that give me 20-30 complaints.what can i do of 3-4 complaints?i have asking you that is the behave of sandeep jain to me was ok?i have tell you the no.of sandeep jain-09412780078. my no.is 01336-253235 and the ulternate no.is-8126458100 kindly talk with sandeep jain about this.and give him a lesson that next time he donot work such as.

I can see your english isn't that good, You can post in hindi too, Our admin is very good, he won't mind.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Totally messed up. after thinking for 5 minutes came to know that " brd.bd. " is broadband. You may post the issue in wtever language you know. We have good translaters here :)

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ok, so he is angry with Broadband officer (may be BSNL) Sandeep Jain for his misbehavior and no response for his complaint, and wants all of us to call that officer's number and shout at him for his misbehavior. (Strange thing is both have same surname).

amish

Star gazer
I doubt he is going to come back to see any replies. There are many who just post 1 complain and vanish forever!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ok, so he is angry with Broadband officer (may be BSNL) Sandeep Jain for his misbehavior and no response for his complaint, and wants all of us to call that officer's number and shout at him for his misbehavior. (Strange thing is both have same surname).

Perfect translation. After reading your translation, I was able to understand wt he wanna say. He wants us to call him and thrash on phone. And as that Broadband officer needs 20-30 complains for actioning, so he posted his issue on India's biggest Broadband forum .

But looks like he is not gonna come online again here. :p