Mirai communications, New network

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 41,894
Mr.Alex, You're paying 200/month and getting more than 250+ channels, If you say our connection is useless then you probably have to consult a doctor. no network gives you this many channels for 200rs, and Sun network is off becuase they are demanding to pay higher amount, we are trying to give u all channels for 200rs. Soon it will be on

Hi Lakshman 🙂 Any idea when you might be rolling out HD set top boxes ?
Also one suggestion is to update the Customer care number in the EPG or settings that would be beneficial for customers.

I also would like to thank since my suggestion to add B4u network channels is success 🙂

Hi Lakshman 🙂 Any idea when you might be rolling out HD set top boxes ?
Also one suggestion is to update the Customer care number in the EPG or settings that would be beneficial for customers.

I also would like to thank since my suggestion to add B4u network channels is success 🙂
Stay tuned for HD set top boxes, Customer care number in the EPG will be discussed with our head, and B4u Music, B4u movies is already added. Thanksss 🙂

Mr.Alex, You're paying 200/month and getting more than 250+ channels, If you say our connection is useless then you probably have to consult a doctor. no network gives you this many channels for 200rs, and Sun network is off becuase they are demanding to pay higher amount, we are trying to give u all channels for 200rs. Soon it will be on

Mr.LAXMAN,

You better give your advise to consult a doctor to someone else, NOT FOR ME. I DONT need to consult a doctor for this.

This is NOT first time happening this month, Are you aware of that? All the star networks and Z network was down for 1 week prior to this, DO YOU KNOW THAT? I also AGREE you guys are giving connection for 200 rs (And I appreciate that as well), that doesn't mean that you can switch off the channels. I am READY to pay more as long as there is no disturbance. Most of the channels we watch are from SUN NETWORK, when nothing is working then the connection IS useless for us. Last 10 days we just turned on the TV to check whether the Sun network is up. When you happily take an appreciation be matured to take and understand your CUSTOMER'S feedback and Frustrations as well, instead of GIVING such reply.

Be matured to accept the feedback from your customers instead of giving such replies.

Stay tuned for HD set top boxes, Customer care number in the EPG will be discussed with our head, and B4u Music, B4u movies is already added. Thanksss 🙂
Lakshman,also Please check with Channel number 02.I see Star Plus and Zee Cafe shows same channel number as 02.Kindly check that and rectify for the same 🙂

I've been experiencing a problem for a few months. Every now and then, a couple of channel go blank for some period of time. This month, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Movies, Star Movies Action, and couple of other channels have gone blank. This is unacceptable service. I am paying the monthly fee regularly yet I am not able to watch the channels that I want to watch. Why? Please resolve this asap because this has been happening a lot in recent months.

Star Sports 2 ,Star Sports 3 are switched off in Mirai.When contatcted Operator, it seems Star network is demanding higher price from Mirai and mirai network is not willing to pay for the higher price.i.e, this channels are now Pay channels and probably everyone needs to pay additional 50RS for these two channels.

Hope this gets resolved soon as we are not able to watch our favourite programs.

Laskhman any update on this issue ?

Star has made all it's channels a la carte for all the MSOs. There is a case with TDSAT scheduled for 30th October. Post that we will know what will be next. High chances are that all the channels will be a la carte from Star side.

Star has made all it's channels a la carte for all the MSOs. There is a case with TDSAT scheduled for 30th October. Post that we will know what will be next. High chances are that all the channels will be a la carte from Star side.
yea correct gopi. Hathway has filed a case.lets wait for the outcome.
If this goes against MSO, then we need to end up paying more if we would likwe to watch start network channels

Zee network channels off air along with Ten Sports network.
Any idea when this will be back on air for Mirai network ?

I not getting any of the English movie channels - no Star Movies, Star Movies Action, HBO, WB, Zee Studio.

Only getting Sony Pix and Movies Now and Star World. What is going on????????? Usually channels go out for a while and come back on. I'm fine with that. But its been two months now since these channels have gone off.

I not getting any of the English movie channels - no Star Movies, Star Movies Action, HBO, WB, Zee Studio.

Only getting Sony Pix and Movies Now and Star World. What is going on????????? Usually channels go out for a while and come back on. I'm fine with that. But its been two months now since these channels have gone off.
Yes Along with it Even ZEE Network channels,Ten Sports ,Ten cricket,Ten Action,Star Sports 3 are turned off.Still Unsure when these all channels will be back.

Every time they keep showing the ticker "Please make the payment immediately to enjoy Favourite channels uninterrupted.

All Bull shit for this Network in bangalore.

I think it's time for everyone to say good-bye to this operator