Mirai communications, New network

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 41,919
Any time frame? 1 week/few weeks/1 month/few months? 🙂

Within a Month Sure !
Are you available in shivananda nagar

currently which areas you are providing network in bangalore?

Pai LayoutUdayanagarNarayanapuraMahadevapura R S PalyaBanasvadi Main RoadNagonadanahallyWhitefield POVarturKothanur POKasturi NagarHoramavu Main roadNagarthpet CubbonpetAkkipet Main RoadIttamadu Main roadBakshi Garden CottonpetCheluvadipalya CottonpetShastri Nagar CubbonpetMysore RoadCottonpet CrossKathriguppa 3rd stageCT Street CrossChickpet CrossMamulpet S P RoadGandhinagarRace Course RoadSiddhartha NagarSP Road Cross,Avenue Road CrossCubbon Main roadElectronic CityHosur RoadWhitefieldBegur (Po),Anekal Post,KoramangalaPai Layout
UdayanagarNarayanapuraMahadevapura R S PalyaBanasvadi Main RoadNagonadanahallyWhitefield POVarturKothanur POKasturi NagarHoramavu Main roadNagarthpet CubbonpetAkkipet Main RoadIttamadu Main roadBakshi Garden CottonpetCheluvadipalya CottonpetShastri Nagar CubbonpetMysore RoadCottonpet CrossKathriguppa 3rd stageCT Street CrossChickpet CrossMamulpet S P RoadGandhinagarRace Course RoadSiddhartha NagarSP Road Cross,Avenue Road CrossCubbon Main roadElectronic CityHosur RoadWhitefieldBegur (Po),Anekal Post,Koramangala

And also we covered surrounding areas of the above Mentioned areas. Soon we will cover more than this... !!!

What about DVR/PVR?
Your website says SD boxes are MPEG4 boxes where as the user manual says MPEG2. If it is MPEG2, why are you rolling out MPEG2 boxes? Don't you think it is better to launch MPEG4 boxes now itself?

I disconnected my Airtel DTH and picked the cable connection from Mirai yesterday. I thought it was going to be Hathway but the guy who came to my place said that they switched to Mirai. It looks like these guys are the providers for Pai Layout and so we're stuck with that.
The number of channels I'm getting is around 200, I guess. There are a couple channels that are missing. No Ten Action/Ten Sports, WB, History, Disney XD, FX, Trace Sports - these are some of the channels that I noticed. A few channels are not displaying anything like Star Movies Action.
The guy said that in a month's time, the channel list will go upto 300. Hoping that they keep their promise. Overall, I'm happy with the connection, Getting the necessary English channels, sports channels, and regional channels for 250 pm. Just hope that they add the missing channels soon. That'd make this connection worth it.

how much u paid for the Mirai STB and how is the overall sound ,clarity of channels,Any additional features ?

puns009 said:
how much u paid for the Mirai STB and how is the overall sound ,clarity of channels,Any additional features ?
The STB cost Rs 1600/-. Rs 300/- installation charges and Rs 250/- monthly charge.
Sound quality is weird. On some channels, it is high and low on the other channels. They said you can plug a USB to the STB and record your shows. I've taken a normal SD connection.