Mirai communications, New network

puns009

Regulars
i got the information that the broadcasters are asking for a higher payment from Mirai network and that is why channels of Zee Network ,suvarna network and few others are being blocked and operator are in talks with them.This might be resolved within couple of days.

I was told by my cable operator that from coming months the customer will have to select the packages (Like Sports or Movies Etc) as in DTH connection which I do not like.
Mirai is a new cable tv provider, they do not have a HD set top box connection. The channel navigation is damn slow, it takes around 5 seconds to bring the channel on screen.
They do not pay the channel broadcasters on time as a result the Star package is currently off Mirai.
They are not as big as Hathway, around 80% of Bangalore still use Hathway. The service of Mirai Communication is pathetic, they do not have a dedicated customer support. Their Webpage " http://www.setech.in/ " itself is still not fully functional. (Click on certain links and it does not open).
Hathway currently offers more than 400 + channels in Bangalore, they have a dedicated customer service support.
There are always blockages in some or the other channels. I think I wasted my money taking up their connection. I regret. I have planned to take up Videocon D2H as I do not want to deal with the cable operators anymore.

Lakshman, When will we get Sun Network channels? I think there is no point in continuing with Mirai connection. USELESS connection
Mr.Alex, You're paying 200/month and getting more than 250+ channels, If you say our connection is useless then you probably have to consult a doctor. no network gives you this many channels for 200rs, and Sun network is off becuase they are demanding to pay higher amount, we are trying to give u all channels for 200rs. Soon it will be on

puns009

Regulars
Lakshman, When will we get Sun Network channels? I think there is no point in continuing with Mirai connection. USELESS connection
Hi Alex, I agree with Lakshman.. no network in Bangalore gives so many channels for a lesser price of 200-250.
Due to some issues the Sun network is off air.Probably you need to wait till HD is released from them.

I also heard that Mirai is coming up with HD STB soon and
Their new website is Mirai Communications

puns009

Regulars
Mr.Alex, You're paying 200/month and getting more than 250+ channels, If you say our connection is useless then you probably have to consult a doctor. no network gives you this many channels for 200rs, and Sun network is off becuase they are demanding to pay higher amount, we are trying to give u all channels for 200rs. Soon it will be on

Hi Lakshman :) Any idea when you might be rolling out HD set top boxes ?
Also one suggestion is to update the Customer care number in the EPG or settings that would be beneficial for customers.

I also would like to thank since my suggestion to add B4u network channels is success :)

Hi Lakshman :) Any idea when you might be rolling out HD set top boxes ?
Also one suggestion is to update the Customer care number in the EPG or settings that would be beneficial for customers.

I also would like to thank since my suggestion to add B4u network channels is success :)
Stay tuned for HD set top boxes, Customer care number in the EPG will be discussed with our head, and B4u Music, B4u movies is already added. Thanksss :)

Mr.LAXMAN,

You better give your advise to consult a doctor to someone else, NOT FOR ME. I DONT need to consult a doctor for this.

This is NOT first time happening this month, Are you aware of that? All the star networks and Z network was down for 1 week prior to this, DO YOU KNOW THAT? I also AGREE you guys are giving connection for 200 rs (And I appreciate that as well), that doesn't mean that you can switch off the channels. I am READY to pay more as long as there is no disturbance. Most of the channels we watch are from SUN NETWORK, when nothing is working then the connection IS useless for us. Last 10 days we just turned on the TV to check whether the Sun network is up. When you happily take an appreciation be matured to take and understand your CUSTOMER'S feedback and Frustrations as well, instead of GIVING such reply.

Be matured to accept the feedback from your customers instead of giving such replies.