Mirai communications, New network

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 41,920
Well this week my local cable operator who used to give Hathway, is now telling us that they are going to block all hathway signals and only give Mirai, so If we want to continue we need to go with Mirai or no option..
Mirai, does not have program guide, lesser "needed/basic" channels than Hathway.
This is cable mafia at play, they will choose for us.
I do not know what to do, why cannot hathway directly provide services?

its the other way around,Hathway asks for more service tax from local cable operators to be paid to them depending upon the number of customers they have.Mirai is a new network started in bangalore by group of cable operators together.
You would enjoy Mirai service as they are providing equal number of channels to hathway

@Lakshman..Headlines today channel is not working.Can u plz chk it..Also any update on any news channels to be added.
Also i saw some new HD Channels you are testing? So Any ides when you would start HD Channels completely?

Hi puns009, Currently headlines today is off due to some technical problem and as of now there is no news channels will be added and We started new Channel of our co called MIRAI TV. and probably hd channels will be released within a couple of months. Note : HD Channels will only work in HD Set top boxes not on SD Set top boxes.

lakshman741 said:
Hi puns009, Currently headlines today is off due to some technical problem and as of now there is no news channels will be added and We started new Channel of our co called MIRAI TV. and probably hd channels will be released within a couple of months. Note : HD Channels will only work in HD Set top boxes not on SD Set top boxes.
* How many channels?
* how much your digital setup cost?
* List of channels?

lakshman741 said:
Hello 🙂
I Am the system administration of Sagar E technologies (Mirai Communication). We are updating our network. soon the work will be completed and the website of Sagar E Technologies is Under Construction, Soon we will update it. !!
Thank You !
HD Connection is available? Please let me know

hey arvind welcome to the forum.I guess you are the second person from Mirai to share your views after Lakshman..Have a wonderful time here 🙂

Lakshman,
I am looking forward to take your connection as Mirai cable is available in our area.
Can you plase let me know as how many malayalam channels do you have and give me the malayalam channel list?

arvind2587 said:
What is cost for HD set top box? And also let me know no. of HD channels..
Hi Lakshman,
When you planning to launch Mirai HD connection in Bangalore? Im planning to take your connection in our locality(which is available in Tin Factory,Bangalore city.