Minuum Keyboard

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 4,117
Can you please share the APK?
Check pm I don't think installing the apk would work.
It does.

Gr8! Send me too!

@abhishek I agree. I was surprised to see the size. @Androidfreak me too lol. Enabled that and increased the height of the keyboard too

@kkapoorr Could you share the apk pls? Thanks.

It's difficult to get used to. But it's pretty good for English words. Not too good for people like me until Hinglish is available. Typing a word not in the dictionary is a pain. It takes me around 30 seconds to just type someone's name using it. 😛

Used the keyboard for a day.. I have to say it was a frustrating experience. Yiu have to unlearn everything you know about typing on a keyboard. My accuracy rate dropped to around 50% and speed was painfully slow. Had to go back to SwiftKey. Will give it another try in a couple of days.

Used the keyboard for a day.. I have to say it was a frustrating experience. Yiu have to unlearn everything you know about typing on a keyboard. My accuracy rate dropped to around 50% and speed was painfully slow. Had to go back to SwiftKey. Will give it another try in a couple of days.
Pretty much the same experience here.

I've stopped using it ever since I typed out one Zomato review in it. My thumbs ached. I'd prefer the Fleksy Beta over this.

The idea behind the keyboard is interesting.. It goes against how our mind is trained when it comes to a keyboard. But until they improve on the prediction capabilities of the app it will be difficult to use. The prediction capabilities will only improve over time as more people use the keyboard. I haven't deleted the app yet. I'll give it a few more tries before I let it go.