• Thread starter Thread starter mikrotik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 988

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
So yesterday my Pvt Ltd was incorporated and since today's morning I have received 3 calls and 1 Email for banking services. So, they sold director info, email Id's, phone numbers, structure of company and what not.

This is extremely disgusting!!

They don't sell. Everything is on public platform. Search your co no name.

I doubt anyone is collecting data manually one-by-one from public platforms. That would be extremely inefficient to collect all that data for hundreds/thousands of registerations per day. Someone is sharing this data in bulk, or maybe there's an API for pulling this data.

On the ease of doing business, it is now mandatory to get registered for ESIC and EPFO even if you do not require them by law. But if you want Pvt Ltd, you are forced to get these licenses and compliances thereafter.

Do you registered your company by yourself? Services like IndiaFilings, VakeelSearch definitely sell the consumer data. Since the day after I submitted documents for the incorporation, I've been getting credit cards, banking, business loan offers non-stop.

Also Government organisation consumer selling data isn't anything new or alarming in India, privacy is simply not a matter of concern.

I doubt anyone is collecting data manually one-by-one from public platforms. That would be extremely inefficient to collect all that data for hundreds/thousands of registerations per day. Someone is sharing this data in bulk, or maybe there's an API for pulling this data.
No, private bank staffs usually look for this things for a sale. I previously worked at axis bank as assistant manager and I have sales target if I don't meet my sales target for the year they ask to resign or pay 1 lakh fee for not achieving sales targets. Also promotion solely depends on sales they don't value the operations side this is why most private bank's customer care is pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: SVK