Minimum ₹128 is required for extension of validity by 28 days ?

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 13,878
I wish we have bsnl in ncr, honestly i want 2g to continue for users like me who still uses a 2g phone as a primary number. All these unlimited plans are waste of money for me and I wish telecos have some cheap plans like earlier days as keeping a secondary sim is a costly affair now a days. I know users like me are very limited but still there are many who wants cheap plans for their secondary sims or those who are in rural areas are now forced to recharge their phones just for incoming.

All I am saying is let them increase the price of high utilization plans and rationalize plans for less data/calls users.
This thing called blanket charge where everyone is clubbed under single slab irrespective of your consumption is now becoming a norm.
Recently, my pipeline gas has moved to a single slab wherein everyone gets charged based on units consumed while earlier the charges were based on which slot you fit in and per unit rate. Clearly, the people consuming lower units are hit the hardest.
Guess, that's the perks that come with privatisation.

Just curious; why do you guys need a secondary sim? I never found a use for it, and have been a single SIM user in like forever.

Second sim helpful in some situation like low network in primary SIM. I have primary sim as Airtel and secondary Jio. At few places there was no network for Airtel, but Jio had good signal so I could make call from Jio. Similarly at few occasions Airtel's internet was not working, but I had to do UPI payment, so I switched to Jio mobile data and did payment.

I need a secondary SIM because when I am standing at the railway station around midnight, Airtel refuses to show its availability. It also randomly stops working while other networks are available.

Secondary sim needed as a backup since my primary sim is Airtel. Problem with airtel is that in most states they have handful of sub ghz spectrum like Kerala. It will not work inside homes especially in hilly areas also refuses to provide coverage in many villages so I need a jio/bsnl sim to get connectivity

Guys how you are keeping secondary sim active nowadays? now they have stopped incoming too.

Secondary SIM is with BSNL with Rs201 plan for 90 days validity. So, Rs.800 per year. Could be used along with redirect all calls to the primary SIM. Might not be suitable for everyone as the plan is applicable only after reaching Grace Period 2 when the incoming stops too.

I have started doing that with the secondary sim a short while ago^ . Moved it to BSNL from Voda - You can see my Voda rants probably in one of the threads as well.